Tours in Swaziland
Tour with Real Swazi's.
Whatever your needs we will cater for them to ensure your trip to Swaziland is a memorable one. Our main focus is introducing visitors to the real people of Swaziland. We don't introduce you to actors who perform for you. Instead we take you behind the scenes.
Visit a genuine Swazi Village, See the true culture of Swaziland, Eat and converse with real Swazi's.
For the more hardy, especially those who are backpacking in Swaziland we also offer accommodation Swazi style, where you will sleep in traditional Swazi beehive huts on a grass mat. (for the softies we will provide mattresses).
- In Manzini,we pick you up at 7.30am.
- Visit the Manzini people’s market.
- Craft and fresh vegetable shopping.
- Check the traditional medicine stall for local cures for all ailments.
- Leave town and head for rural village of Kaphunga, learn about Swazi family life and culture. Get a taste of some Swazi customs and traditional beliefs.
- Take an easy walk towards the God’s window of Kaphunga.
- Chill out with a bit of lizard spotting on the rocks on your guided walk.
- Transport to the village. Visit a local homestead and chat with the family members.
An Overnight Trip
As per day trip but also…
- Sleep in traditional huts on grass mats (mattresses are available for softies!)
- Meet and befriend the villagers.
- Try your hand at cattle dipping.
- Visit the local school.
- Hike through the most scenic country side in Swaziland
- Picnic on a mountain top.
- Swazi traditional food is cooked and clean boiled water is available.
Box 2455 ,Manzini, Swaziland
Tel: +268 505 8363
Cell:+268 604 4102