The Following Educare Is Offered:
Junior Pre-School– for children 2 to 4 years
Kindergarten- for children aged 4 ˝ to 5 ˝ years
Grade 0– for children 5 ˝ to 6 ˝ years (Reception year before Grade One at Primary School)
- Grade 0 pupils are introduced to short periods of computer activity – learning games and basic computer skills.
- All pupils are introduced to a programme of phonic letter recognition and reading, through the use of LETTERLAND pictograms.
- A Programme of balanced age-appropriate daily activities provides regular routine.
- A well equipped Junior Picture Book Lending Library is available for all pupils and parents.
- Small classes in a happy caring environment with adult supervision at all times - where each child is respected as an individual.